24.5.07

Google interviews - the long slow spit

When I was a kid I used always let a spit hang slowly from my mouth and then at the very last moment when it was going to drop off my tongue into oblivion I'd slurp it back up in a big heaving lung pulling upwarding flowing vortex. It took quite a bit of skill and a huge amount of patience to perfect the technique!!!

It sounds like listening to Jeff Barr an evangelist at Amazon on their Web Services team explain about his interview day in Google and the barage of emails he's been getting from Google recrutiers that are canvassing him despite the fact that he did not want to join them signifies again that having PATIENCE is a big RED BULLET POINT you need on the top of your CV if you are to successfully get through an interview in Google and get an offer. Read the article hear.