26.12.08

100 posts and more to come - thank you!

I just want to wish the readers of the blog a belated Happy Christmas and a colourful, peaceful and successful New Year.

When I started off this blog it felt like I was talking to myself a lot. Now that the blog readership has been growing steadily I find I do less of this here and normally do more of it while walking in Phoneix Park or in Tramore!  I wantted to give a special thanks to those regulars who have taken the time to subscribe to the RSS feed. Your email comments have made the blog worth while and I hope to write more engaging content for you in 2009.

I've been writing the blog for 4 years now and I just recently posted my 100th entry. While I would have liked to have posted more in 2008 my new job, which I love, took up a lot of time -especially, considering I am soaking up more information than ever from China, India and MEA. However, "cleachtas a dheanamh maistreacht" so now that I am getting the hang of it I hope to produce some more next year. I'm off to Paraty and Itacare on vacation until the end of January but "slan go foill" and see you in 2009!


Happy Hunting!

PS - I will be organising the first ever "Irish Tuesday's Club" in Feb 09 so hope to see you there.