10.1.10

The First Irish Recruiters Inaugural Tweet Up and a busy week!



So this is an important week. The deadline for signing up to the Annual Subscription Program is here. I'm advertising the first Irish Recruiters Inaugural Tweet Up for the 20th. Where I hope to talk to some of you about some of my "Prediction" for the year ahead (go here to learn more about Tweet Ups and what I'm planning and where) and I'm flying to Seattle to spend a week learning all about our global social media recruitment plans for the next two years. I've had a chance to learn some of what'll we and i'll be doing already and it looks great.  I especially like the analytic tool. This year i'll be on point for deploying our strategy in Latin America, The Middle East and India. I'll be clocking up the air miles and getting a chance to learn a lot more about the emerging markets. We've been deploying some prototypes over the last 12 months in one of our businesses and now that it has gone so well it's time to roll it out globally which I'm excited about. Creating talent ecosystems with rich functionality and strong rich content calendars and well trained creative and systematic social media savvy audience managers with strong creative writing and advertising skills is going to be an interesting project/role that is created in the industry in the coming years.