- track recruitment news (via leading bloggers and HR professionals)
- access data from the only global real-time job-search engine
- integrate LinkedIn for your professional contacts
- preview short URLs from the comfort of JobDeck
- update their Twitter, Facebook, MySpace and LinkedIn status and track updates from their industry peers
- follow real-time updates from leading professional blogs and Twitter accounts
- add, create and manage Twitter Lists
- avoid Twitter spam with TweetDeck's spam button
- make use of dozens of other essential tools all from one simple client
For those "recruitment geeks" that signed up for the Irish Recruiters Plus Newsletter (IR+) i'm working on writing the second edition of IR+ which will be out in the next week and I will be sending you a lot more stuff that I am watching and thinkering around with that hopefully will helping you become more creative and productive. It's a bit like my own personal info stream reguritated from around the world with a little bit of commentary thrown in. It's probably 100s of articles, videos, posts and tweets I read distilled to the best 25/30 that catch my attention.
Some of the things that I have been sharing in this edition of IR+ are:
- What is the new people search engine that is catching my attention?
- What is the new tool for key word identification to help with PPC and SEO recruitment campaigns?
- What's the new way to use Google Reader to track competitive information?
- Do you know what .me is all about?
- What podcaster who advertises jobs just came out with a new video distribution service?
- Want your tweets on Google?
- Want to here some of the latest from the mobile technology world?
- Find out what point 8 it social Darwinism when setting up an enterprise social media strategy?
- Want to know how to search twitter bios with a cool Boolean string?