22.7.10

I really dig Flipboard...definitely one of my favourite apps

If any of you have an iPad and your tired of looking at static feeds that come into your RSS reader all looking the same size and dimensions the folk at Flipboard have come out with a brillant idea that is catching a lot of people's attention. The software allows you build your own magazine which allows you to flip through it with a simple swipe of a finger. This is a revolutionary new UI Reader that already has brought down the company's servers with the demand it has seen in the last 3 days. It's free from the iTunes app store and for the moment only available for the iPad. I really love this app and looking forward to a version 2 that allows me a lot more customisation and also allows me bring in my LinkedIn feeds as well as the standard Twitter and Facebook ones it currently is set up for.


Check out their video: